Poll: More than Terrorism, More than ISIS, More than Race Relations, Americans View the U.S. Government as Their Biggest ProblemPosted: March 12, 2015 | Author: Pundit Planet | Filed under: Breaking News, Crime & Corruption, Politics, U.S. News, War Room, White House | Tags: Barack Obama, Benjamin Netanyahu, Democratic Party (United States), Gallup (company), Israel, North Korea, Prime Minister of Israel, Republican Party (United States), United States, United States presidential approval rating |3 Comments
For the fourth month in a row, Americans have voted that the government is the biggest problem currently facing the United States.
According to a recent Gallup poll, 18% of Americans surveyed named the government as the most important U.S. problem, followed by 11% who named the economy in general and 10% who said unemployment. These beat out terrorism, ISIS and race relations on the survey.
Despite concerns about the government, 31% of Americans surveyed said they were satisfied with the direction of the country, well above its low of 7% in late 2008 during the economic crisis.
- Gallup: Only 11% of Americans View Iran Favorably (thetower.org)
- Most Americans And Israelis Get Along Better Than Obama And Netanyahu Do (fivethirtyeight.com)
- Poll: Bibi’s approval among Dems drops after speech (politico.com)
- Netanyahu’s Negatives Among Democrats Increased by 14% After Speech (jpupdates.com)
- Even Americans no longer see themselves as the global economic superpower (secretsofthefed.com)
- Gallup Reports Sharp Drop In Democrats’ Favorability Toward Israel (conservativeread.com)
- Obamacare Approval Rating Hits New Low As Open Enrollment Cancer Metastasizes (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
3 Comments on “Poll: More than Terrorism, More than ISIS, More than Race Relations, Americans View the U.S. Government as Their Biggest Problem”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Reblogged this on Will the real reality please stand up!.
[…] Poll: More than Terrorism, More than ISIS, More than Race Relations, Americans View the U.S. Governm… […]
[…] Poll: More than Terrorism, More than ISIS, More than Race Relations, Americans View the U.S. Governm… (punditfromanotherplanet.com) […]