THE PANTSUIT REPORT: State Dept: ‘We have reviewed Secretary Clinton’s official personnel file and administrative files and do not have any record of her signing…’Posted: March 17, 2015
This agonizing pretense finally ended on Tuesday, as State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki finally admitted there seems to be no record of Clinton following the OF-109 requirements
John Hayward reports: Another piece of the puzzle fell into place in Hillary Clinton’s ever-deepening email scandal, as the State Department – following days of absolutely absurd foot-dragging – finally admitted it can’t seem to find any record of her signed Form OF-109.
“It’s not clear that this form is used as a part of a standard part of checkout across the federal government or even at the State Department…”
This is a crucial document signed by departing State Department employees, testifying that all official records have been turned over, including – but not limited to – classified materials and emails. Since it is manifestly obvious that Hillary Clinton didn’t turn over all such materials, her signature on the OF-109 would have constituted perjury.
:…We’re looking into how standard this is across the federal government and certainly at the State Department… I don’t want to characterize how common practice it is.”
Ever since lawyers familiar with this document began describing it, the State Department has been asked to produce the exit paperwork for Clinton (and her top aides Cheryl Mills, Huma Abedin, and Philippe Reines, who also had accounts on Clinton’s secret email server.) The Republican National Committee filed a Freedom of Information Act request for the documents. Even Clinton-friendly reporters have been asking about it.
Somehow our titanic $3.5 trillion mega government – the same government that just took over the Internet, the brilliant bureaucratic machine that understands health care better than any doctor and investment better than any capitalist – couldn’t seem to find that important piece of paper. Excuses that the government wouldn’t accept from the smallest private enterprise in America were proffered for State’s golly-gee-whiz-aw-shucks inability to produce a crucial form. The same people who love to bury citizens beneath towering piles of paperwork, demanding requests in triplicate for permission to do virtually anything, claimed they had no idea what happened to the Secretary of State’s termination papers.
She tried to downplay this as no big deal, another long-standing requirement that turns out to be more of a breezy suggestion when applied to Madame Hillary….(read more)
- State Department Sued For Failure To Provide Documents Under FOIA (chinatopix.com)
- GOP presses on Clinton exit document (politico.com)
- Steve Hayes: “Two Of Hillary’s Top Aides Used Personal Email At State Dept,” Including Huma Abedin (patdollard.com)
- The AP Hopes a Judge Can Persuade Hillary Clinton to Turn Over Her Emails by Filing a Lawsuit (ijreview.com)
- State Dept criticized, sued over handling of Clinton-era emails (usahitman.com)
- AP Sues Feds For Clinton Emails (joemygod.blogspot.com)
- AP sues State Department for Hillary’s emails; charges epic failure to keep control of govt. records (bizpacreview.com)
- Huma Abedin: Clinton’s Unindicted Email Co-Conspirator (grumpyelder.com)