[VIDEO] THE PANTSUIT REPORT UPDATE: Hillary Supporters Starting to SquirmPosted: March 19, 2015
Game Change and Double Down co-authors Mark Halperin and John Heilemann held a focus group with loyal Clinton supporters in New Hampshire. The results? Like Janeane Garofalo in a nylon pantsuit, moist and squirmy.
Hot Air‘s Noah Rothman writes:
…On Wednesday, it was discovered that the substandard security protocols applied to Clinton’s personal email system were so poor that it was vulnerable to “spoofing.” Meaning that a foreign intelligence service could easily have hijacked her email system and impersonated Clinton in electronic communications with her aides or associates inside the American diplomatic community.
Clinton will one day have to answer for all these charges. When she does, she will have to explain in granular detail why she behaved as callously as she has. If the press doesn’t force her into it, a Republican on a debate stage in October of 2016 will. And while the Beltway looks at the polls and shrugs, Clinton’s grassroots supporters are apparently far more disturbed by her behavior and its implications.
Recently, Game Change and Double Down co-authors Mark Halperin and John Heilemann, in partnership with the polling firm Purple Strategies, traveled to New Hampshire where they held a focus group with loyal Clinton supporters. Halperin previewed the results of that focus group in an appearance on Morning Joe on Thursday and revealed that Clinton’s voters are much more apprehensive about their party’s prospective nominee than….(read more)
- Mark Halperin: ‘Strange’ Hillary Would Needlessly Delete Emails about Chelsea’s Wedding (freebeacon.com)
- Email fallout for Hillary Clinton and potential 2016 campaign (cbsnews.com)
- As Hillary’s inevitability collapses into vulnerability, Sanders steps back and O’Malley steps forward. (althouse.blogspot.com)
- Sunday on ‘This Week’: Former Secretary of State Colin Powell (abcnews.go.com)
- Focus Group: Strong Clinton Supporters Worried About Hillary (weeklystandard.com)