Blossom: The $5,950 Coffee Machine That Apple, Tesla and NASA BuiltPosted: March 24, 2015
The same high-end appliance Starbucks uses to fine-tune brews
Silicon Valley types know how to optimize their lives.
Molly Mulshine reports: They monitor workouts with high-tech armbands and step-counters and control their homes’ temperatures from the comfort of their iPhones. The hard-core have even removed the guesswork from their diets, ingesting nutrients in the form of a few fine-tuned daily protein shakes and vitamins from IV drips. Don’t you just hate them?
So it is not surprising that the tech world’s top brass put their heads together to create the perfect coffee machine, the Blossom Brewer. Made specifically for cafes and restaurants, of course, the tech elite have snaffled them up for their homes.
- Apple seen emerging as serious competitor by auto executives (dailyherald.com)
- Apple asks judge to dismiss A123 lawsuit (leftlanenews.com)
- 4 Reasons Apple Won’t Buy Tesla Motors (fool.com)
- Apple Could Be Building Something Much Bigger Than a Car (dailyfinance.com)
- Apple seeks settlement with battery maker after alleged poaching (itproportal.com)
- Step aside Apple Watch, investors now want Tim Cook to buy Tesla (ibtimes.co.uk)
- Big 3 US Automakers Watching for Silicon Valley Competition (industryweek.com)