THE PANTSUIT REPORT: THAT SERVER IS TOTALLY WIPED CLEAN BABY!Posted: March 27, 2015
Hillary Clinton wiped “clean” the private server housing emails from her tenure as secretary of state, the chairman of the House committee investigating the 2012 terrorist attacks in Benghazi said Friday.
Clinton was under a subpoena order from the Select Committee on Benghazi for all documents related to the 2012 attacks on the American compound there. But David Kendall, an attorney for Clinton, said the 900 pages of emails previously provided to the panel cover its request.
Kendall also informed the committee that Clinton’s emails from her time at the State Department have been permanently erased.
“While it is not clear precisely when Secretary Clinton decided to permanently delete all emails from her server, it appears she made the decision after October 28, 2014, when the Department of State for the first time asked the Secretary to return her public record to the Department,” Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), chairman of the committee, said in a statement…(read more)
- Congress Subpoenas Emails Of “Close To A Dozen” State Dept Employees Who Worked For Hillary (patdollard.com)
- Congress Subpoenas Emails Of “Close To A Dozen” State Dept Employees Who Worked For Hillary (weaselzippers.us)
- Emails Sought of Nearly a Dozen U.S. State Department Workers Under Clinton (blackpressusa.com)
- Congressman Gowdy Subpoenas State Department E-mails from Clinton Aides (stream.org)
- House Committee Subpoenas ‘Close to a Dozen’ Workers’ Emails from Hillary Clinton’s State Department (ijreview.com)
- Trey Gowdy sends letter formally asking Hillary to surrender her email server (legalinsurrection.com)
- House Select Committee on Benghazi Still Investigating (Live Stream) (legalinsurrection.com)
- Gowdy Calls on Hillary to Testify ‘At Least Twice’ Before Benghazi Committee (nationalreview.com)
- Go Trey, Go Trey (legalinsurrection.com)
- Gowdy subpoenas State Department e-mails from Clinton aides (hotair.com)