Arsonists For Tolerance: Indiana Coach Suspended After Threatening to Burn Down Christian-Owned PizzeriaPosted: April 1, 2015
Hysterical Media Whipping Up the Next Ferguson?
The head coach of an Indiana high school girl’s golf team has been suspended after apparently threatening to burn down a Christian-owned pizzeria.
Have we strangled the last Mormon florist with the entrails of the last evangelical pizza provider yet?
— Ross Douthat (@DouthatNYT) April 1, 2015
Jess Dooley, a coach at Concord High School of Elkhart, Indiana allegedly struck out at the owner of Memories Pizza in Walkerton, IN who made news on Tuesday by saying that she would not cater a wedding if a gay couple tried to hire her for the job, after the state passed its own Religious Freedom Restoration Act.
“We are a Christian establishment,” pizza shop owner told the media.
On the heels of the news from the pizza shop, coach Dooley allegedly took to Twitter to say, “Who’s going to Walkerton, IN to burn down #memoriespizza w me? Agree with #FreedomofReligion bill? “That’s a lifestyle they CHOOSE” Ignorant.”
Not long after the Tweet was posted, the entire Twitter account under Dooley’s Twitter handle “@dooley_11″ was deleted…(read more)
- Media Scrambles To Find Christian Biz That Will Refuse To Violate Their Religion Under Attack From Gay Jihadis, Finds Pizza Shop (patdollard.com)
- It Begins: Indiana Pizza Joint Says They Won’t Cater to Gay Weddings (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Trawling Trolls Hit Pizza Paydirt (nationalreview.com)
- Pizza Joint Tells South Bend Station it Won’t Cater Same Sex Weddings (adweek.com)
- No Self-Respecting Gay Couple Would Have Pizza at Their Wedding (itheedread.jezebel.com)
- Yelp Users Troll the Hell Out of Indiana Pizza Place over Gay Wedding Comments (mediaite.com)