Governor Christie Pardons Shaneen AllenPosted: April 2, 2015
Herewith, a beautiful sight: This is Chris Christie pardoning Shaneen Allen, a single mother from Pennsylvania who had been prosecuted for taking a concealed weapon into New Jersey in violation of the law:
Allen has come a long way. At first it looked as if her mistake — she did not realize that her Pennsylvania concealed carry license wasn’t valid in every other state — was going to land her in prison for more than a decade, cost her her job as a medical practitioner, and take her away from her children.
- BREAKING: NJ Gov. Chris Christie Pardons Shaneen Allen (firearmspolicy.org)
- Chris Christie Pardons Single Mother Arrested Over Concealed Carry Mix Up (buzzpo.com)
- Chris Christie issues pardon for someone who TOTALLY deserves it (youngcons.com)
- GOOD NEWS: Chris Christie Pardons Concealed Carry Owner Shaneen Allen (patdollard.com)
- Major Win for Gun Advocates as Concealed Carry Mother Pardoned (teaparty.org)