PANTSUIT REPORT: Hillary’s Drunken Indiscretion: Obama ‘Incompetent, Feckless’Posted: April 29, 2015
Bob Fredricks writes: Hillary Clinton called President Obama “incompetent and feckless” and charged that he had “no hand on the tiller half the time” during a boozy reunion with college pals, a new book claims.
“Obama’s allowed his hatred for his enemies to screw him the way Nixon did.”
— Hillary Clinton
The scathing attacks came as the wine was flowing at a May 2013 dinner at Le Jardin Du Roi, a cozy French bistro near the Clinton family home in Westchester, according to “Blood Feud,” by best-selling author Edward Klein.
The former first lady, months removed from being Obama’s secretary of state, unleashed the verbal assault between sips of vino, sources told the author.
“The thing with Obama is that he can’t be bothered, and there is no hand on the tiller half the time. That’s the story of the Obama presidency. No hand on the f–king tiller.”
“When her friends asked Hillary to tell them what she thought — really thought — about the president she had served for four draining years, she lit into Obama with a passion that surprised them all,” Klein wrote.
“Obama has turned into a joke.”
Clinton ranted, “The thing with Obama is that he can’t be bothered, and there is no hand on the tiller half the time. That’s the story of the Obama presidency. No hand on the f–king tiller,” according to the book, which was excerpted exclusively in Sunday’s Post.
“Obama has turned into a joke,” she went on, according to Klein.
“The IRS targeting the Tea Party, the Justice Department’s seizure of AP phone records and [Fox reporter] James Rosen’s e-mails — all these scandals. Obama’s allowed his hatred for his enemies to screw him the way Nixon did,” she raged, the book says, adding that she called the president “incompetent and feckless.”
Hillary also heaped praise on her hubby, Bill, lauding his presidency and leadership skills — and bitterly complained about the lousy treatment she said the Clintons have received from the current president.
“Obama has treated Bill and me incredibly shabbily. And we’re angry,” she said.
Clinton confided to her unnamed pals that she and Bill….(read more)
- The IRS Scandal, Day 706 (taxprof.typepad.com)
- HILLARY CLINTON BOMBSHELL: See What Hillary Said While Drunk. STOP HER NOW !! (conservativeinfidel.com)
- President Obama Finally Used Key & Peele’s Obama Anger Translator At Correspondents’ Dinner (fastcocreate.com)
- Norquist book: IRS assault on Tea Party saved Obama’s presidency (newsok.com)
- Americans’ Optimism on Economy Gives Boost to President Obama’s Approval Rating (blackchristiannews.com)
- President Obama, Cuban President Raul Castro Meet in 1st Sit-Down Between 2 Countries (hinterlandgazette.com)