THINK TANK: National Review Institute’s IDEAS Summit 2015 Streaming GuidePosted: April 30, 2015
From our mailbox: Today, the National Review Institute, National Review‘s sister organization, opens it’s biennial Ideas Summit in Washington, D.C.
Special segments of the Summit will be LIVE streamed on the Corner for free — watch Rich Lowry and Jeb Bush, Jim Geraghty and Marco Rubio, John Fund and Carly Fiorina, and Heather Higgins and Bobby Jindal discuss why the future is conservative, and more!
First live stream starts today at 4:25 p.m. EST with Jeb Bush. Don’t miss it!
Full schedule is below. Click on the event to watch.
Thursday, April 30
Friday, May 1
Saturday, May 2
And for one night only, tune in for a special National Review Night Owl Podcast tonight at 9:20 p.m. EST, featuring Jonah Goldberg, Rob Long, and John Podhoretz. This is a not to be missed event. Listen at:
- GOP Hopefuls Descend on Iowa Summit (conservativeintel.com)
- Republicans Flock to the Granite State for Leadership Summit (eastidahonews.com)
- Carly Fiorina Joins Speaker Lineup at National Review Institute’s 2015 Ideas Summit (nationalreview.com)
- Republicans Flock to the Granite State for Leadership Summit (abcnewsradioonline.com)
- More Bonus Points for Ted Cruz: Video of the Senator at a NH Gun Range (johngaltfla.com)
- Talk radio listeners rate the potential GOP candidates – here’s the countdown (debatepolitics.com)
- There’s a New Sheriff In Town: A New 2016 GOP Hopeful Leads the Field of Contenders (ijreview.com)