NBC News Reporter Ayman Mohyeldin Wants Islam Protected From SatirePosted: May 6, 2015
John Nolte writes: Ayman Mohyeldin is advertised by NBC News as an objective reporter. This objective reporter became infamous earlier this year for lying about and smearing a decorated veteran sniper, the late Chris Kyle, as a “racist” who went on anti-Muslim “killing sprees” in Iraq.
Mohyeldin, who is a Muslim, used his MSNBC perch Tuesday, not to condemn the murderous savages in his faith who attempted to murder Pam Geller and Geert Wilders at a free speech event, but to demand a culture change in America that would not “allow” people to engage in what he calls “hate speech” against Islam.
[The full transcript of his fascist bed-wetting is here]
And as one would expect from NBC News, through omission, Mohyeldin lied through his teeth in order to pretend Islam is the only religion in America openly ridiculed.
As though “The Book of Mormon” wasn’t currently running on Broadway; as though San Francisco doesn’t hold a blasphemous “Hunky Jesus & Foxy Mary“” contest every year; as though “Piss Christ” wasn’t funded by the American government; as though Hollywood didn’t spend billions producing one film after another trashing Christianity — without being challenged by anyone on “Morning Joe,” Mohyeldin crybabied his lie about Muslims being singled out in America.
The full transcript of his fascist bed-wetting is here. Mixed in with his “defense” of free speech is in reality a call to ban speech against Islam.
A Sharia by any other name… (read more)
Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC
- The Media is Demonizing the Targets of the Garland Attack (findalismonkeyinthemiddle.blogspot.com)
- Islamic Congressmen Petition Obama to Ban Geert Wilders from US Due to Anti-Islam Views (dcclothesline.com)
- Matthews: Geller set a mousetrap for jihadists, or something (hotair.com)
- Jihadi censorship comes to America: Rich Lowry (oregonlive.com)
- Shooting Confirmed, Reports of Explosives Outside ‘Draw Muhammad’ Contest in Texas (blacklistednews.com)