POLL: 81% Of Al Jazeera Arabic Poll Respondents Support Islamic StatePosted: May 25, 2015
GLOBAL PANIC POLL RESULTS: We told You So
Jordan Schachtel reports: In a recent survey conducted by AlJazeera.net, the website for the Al Jazeera Arabic television channel, respondents overwhelmingly support the Islamic State terrorist group, with 81% voting “YES” on whether they approved of ISIS’s conquests in the region.
The poll, which asked in Arabic, “Do you support the organizing victories of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS)?” has generated over 38,000 responses thus far, with only 19% of respondents voting “NO” to supporting ISIS.
Al Jazeera Arabic’s television audience is largely made up of Sunni Muslims living in the Arab world. Its biggest viewership numbers come from Egypt and Saudi Arabia, along with a large amount of satellite
television viewers in the United States, according to research estimates.
AlJazeera.net is most popular in Saudi Arabia, the United States, Egypt, Morocco, and Bosnia and Herzegovina, according to the Alexa webpage analytics site. Al Jazeera claims that it has over 40 million viewers in the Arab world.
The news that an overwhelming majority of respondents to the Al Jazeera Arabic poll strongly support ISIS may not surprise long-time trackers of the controversial network. The news outfit, which is run by Qatar’s ruling family and headquartered in Doha, has a track record rife with allegations that the organization supports the narratives of Sunni terrorist groups.
Following the September 11, 2001 attacks against the United States, the Al Jazeera headquarters in Doha proudly displayed silhouettes revering Osama bin Laden as a prophet-like figure, according to a New York Times investigation. In an Al Jazeera survey taken on September 11, 2006, 50% of respondents said they supported Osama bin Laden….(read more)
Follow Jordan on Twitter @JordanSchachtel
- 10 Books On Osama Bin Laden’s Bookshelf (joronomo.com)
- Declassified CIA documents throw new light on Osama Bin Laden (aquila-style.com)
- Osama Bin Laden’s Obituary Notice. December 26, 2001 (stateofglobe.com)
- SPECIAL REPORT: ‘ Osama Bin-laden was Fixated on US Targets According to New Documents ‘ (acenewsservices.com)
- ALERT: Bin Laden Docs Show He and Obama Had BIG Liberal Goal in Common… Media Ignores (conservativetribune.com)
- Obama Officials Will Not Release Osama Bin Laden’s Porn Stash Out of Respect for the Terror Mastermind (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Did Obama lie about the bin Laden raid? (hotair.com)
- Bin Laden’s Secret Stash Included 9/11 Truthers, Delta Force Video Game (dailycaller.com)