THE PANTSUIT REPORT UPDATE: Paula Jones Warns Against Voting for Hillary ClintonPosted: May 28, 2015
“There is no way that she did not know what was going on, that women were being abused and accosted by her husband. They have both lied.”
But 21 years after Paula Jones accused Bill Clinton of lurid behavior, she is speaking out against Hillary and insisting that his wife is not fit to be President either – because of her husband’s history of bad behavior.
- Paula Jones sued President Bill Clinton for sexual harassment, saying he propositioned her when he was Arkansas governor
- Her case led to investigation in which Bill Clinton denied under oath having sex with Monica Lewinsky, leading to his impeachment trial
- Now a stay-at-home mom in Little Rock she tells Daily Mail Online his conduct means he should be kept out of the White House
- Jones says he is still lying and would philander again – and that Hillary lied too so is also unworthy of office
- ‘There is no way that she did not know what was going on, that women were being abused and accosted by her husband.
In an exclusive interview with Daily Mail Online Jones delivers her own verdict on Hillary’s bid to
become president, saying that her husband’s attitude towards women disqualifies Bill from re-entering the White House – while what she calls Hillary’s ‘lies’ disqualify her from the Oval Office.
‘There is no way that she did not know what was going on, that women were being abused and accosted by her husband,’ she says. ‘They have both lied.’
Jones, 48, became a national figure when in 1994 she sued President Clinton for sexual harassment after an incident in an Arkansas hotel room three years earlier.
Her lawsuit led to Clinton’s affair with Monica Lewinsky being uncovered and led to a failed attempt to have Clinton impeached for lying about the nature of his relationship with the White House intern….(read more)