EXORCISMO MANGO: What Happens When an Entire Country Becomes Infested with Demons?Posted: June 17, 2015 | |
Vatican City, (CNA/EWTN News).- Can a country with deep Christian roots like Mexico find itself at the mercy of demons? Some in the Church fear so.
And as a result, they called for a nation-wide exorcism of Mexico, carried out quietly last month in the cathedral of San Luis Potosí.
High levels of violence, as well as drug cartels and abortion in the country, were the motivation behind the special rite of exorcism, known as “Exorcismo Magno.”
Cardinal Juan Sandoval Íñiguez, the archbishop emeritus of Guadalajara, presided at the closed doors ceremony, the first ever in the history of Mexico.
Also participating were Archbishop Jesús Carlos Cabrero of San Luis Potosí, Spanish demonologist and exorcist Father José Antonio Fortea, and a smaller group of priests and lay people.
The event was not made known to the general public beforehand. According to Archbishop Cabrero, the reserved character of the May 20 ceremony was intended to avoid any misguided interpretations of the ritual.
But how can an entire country become infested by demons to the point that it’s necessary to resort to an Exorcismo Magno?
“To the extent sin increases more and more in a country, to that extent it becomes easier for the demons to tempt (people),” Fr. Fortea told CNA.
The Spanish exorcist warned that “to the extent there is more witchcraft and Satanism going on in a country, to that extent there will be more extraordinary manifestations of those powers of darkness.”
Fr. Fortea said that “the exorcism performed in San Luís Potosí is the first ever carried out in Mexico in which the exorcists came from different parts of the country and gathered together to exorcise the powers of darkness, not from a person, but from the whole country.”
“This rite of exorcism, beautiful and liturgical, had never before taken place in any part of the world. Although it had taken place in a private manner as when Saint Francis (exorcised) the Italian city of Arezzo,” he stated.
The Spanish exorcist explained, however, that the celebration of this ritual will not automatically change the difficult situation Mexico is going through in a single day.
“It would be a big mistake to think that by performing a full scale exorcism of the country everything would automatically change right away.”
Nevertheless, he emphasized that…(read more)
- A Demon-Obsessed Vatican Performs An ‘Exorcismo Magno’ On Entire Country Of Mexico (nowtheendbegins.com)
- Cardinal Presides Over “Great Exorcism to Protect Mexico from Return of the Devil” (slowlyboiledfrog.com)
- MEXICO: Catholic Church Exorcises Satan Out Of Entire Nation Because Gays (joemygod.blogspot.com)
- First-ever “great exorcism” held in Mexican cathedral to battle forces behind abortion, cartel violence… (ncregister.com)
- Mexican Archbishops Perform National Exorcism (advocate.com)
- Group discount on exorcisms (skeptophilia.blogspot.com)
- Video of Mexican Prison Riot Highlights a Crisis as Elections Near (nytimes.com)
- Mexico Conducts Secret Nationwide Exorcism (theunhivedmind.com)