Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) Issues Hit List of U.S. Women Against Sharia LawPosted: June 19, 2015
The Obama-tied leftist group that helped a gunman commit an act of terrorism against a conservative organization has assembled a starter kit for Islamists to attack American women who refuse to comply with Sharia law, the authoritarian doctrine that inspires Islamists and their jihadism.
It’s the summer special from the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), an extremist nonprofit that lists conservative organizations that disagree with it on social issues on a catalogue of “hate groups.” A few years ago a gunman received a 25-year prison sentence for carrying out the politically-motivated shooting of the Family Research Council (FRC) headquarters after admitting that he learned about the FRC from the SPLC “hate map.” Prosecutors called it an act of terrorism and recommended a 45-year sentence.
Now the SPLC, which has conducted diversity training for the Obama Department of Justice (DOJ), is targeting female bloggers, activists and television personalities who refuse to comply with Sharia law which is rooted in the Quran. The European Court on Human rights has repeatedly ruled that Sharia is “incompatible with the fundamental principles of democracy” yet politically-connected radical Muslim groups—such as the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR)—keep pushing to implement it in the United States and the movement has gained steam.
Among those resisting this effort publicly are the high-profile women being targeted by the SPLC. Some of them are colleagues or friends of Judicial Watch and now they must fear for their safety simply for practicing their rights under the U.S. Constitution. The new hate list is titled Women Against Islam/The Dirty Dozen and includes illustrations and detailed information on all the women, who are branded “the core of the anti-Muslim radical right.” The new SPLC hate brochure further targets them by claiming that they’re “a dozen of the most hardline anti-Muslim women activists in America.”
Political activist and commentator Pamela Geller is branded the “country’s most flamboyant and visible Muslim-basher” for, among other things “smearing and demonizing Muslims.” Blogger Ann Barnhardt is identified as one of the “most extreme Muslim-bashers in the United States” and radio talk-show host Laura Ingram made the list for saying that hundreds of millions of Muslims were delighted that 12 people were massacred by Islamic terrorists in the Paris headquarters of a satirical magazine. Former CIA agent Clare Lopez, who runs a Washington D.C. think-tank focusing on national security issues, made the list for saying that the Muslim Brotherhood has “infiltrated and suborned the U.S. government to actively assist…the mission of its grand jihad.”
Others appearing on the anti-Sharia docket include…(read more)
- Former NY Governor: CAIR’s Tax-Exempt Status Should Be Stripped (freedomoutpost.com)
- “If CAIR Were Involved in Illegal Activity, Then We Would be in Jail.” (frontpagemag.com)
- CAIR files lawsuit to prevent ICE from asking Muslims entering US about jihad-related activities, relatives (creepingsharia.wordpress.com)
- Council on American-Islamic Relations Doesn’t Want Military Honored on Memorial Day (tpnn.com)
- US branch of Muslim Brotherhood, Obama confidantes: ‘Honor Islamic terrorists, not US troops’ (israelmatzav.blogspot.com)
- The Truth About CAIR (educationviews.org)
- CAIR: Muslim Organization Questions if US Troops Should be Honored on Memorial Day (girlsjustwannahaveguns.com)
- OUTSTANDING! Presidential Candidate Ted Cruz adds anti-sharia activist to his campaign staff…while the Muslim jihadists in America cry foul! (shoebat.com)