BREAKING : Man Pulls Knife Outside of Boston Federal Court where Marathon Bomber is Being Sentenced to DeathPosted: June 24, 2015
Morgan Rousseau reports: Police arrested a man who drove an SUV past the barricades of a Boston court before removing what appeared to be a large knife or cleaver from under his rear license plate.
A Metro photographer at the scene said police wrangled the bearded man to the ground before arresting him. No one was hurt. The incident happened around 12:50 p.m. outside of the Moakley Federal Court entrance.
Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 21, is currently inside the court facing victims of the 2013 terror attack. The court has a high media presence today due to the formal sentencing. Court had recessed for lunch shortly before the incident…(read more)
- Boston Marathon bomber’s friends sentenced (kspr.com)
- Dozens of Boston Marathon bombing victims to speak at Tsarnaev sentencing (foxnews.com)
- Cops Recall Deadly Shootout with Boston Bombing Suspects (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- Flashback: Mother of Boston Marathon Bombers Claims “My Sons Were Set Up” (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- FLASHBACK – Boston Bomber Mom: “AMERICANS CAN BURN IN HELL” (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Boston Marathon Bomber’s True Colors Shown to Jurors (legalinsurrection.com)
- Tsarnaev will get to speak at his sentencing tomorrow (hotair.com)