Justice Thomas: ‘Above George Takei’s Intellectual Pay Grade’Posted: July 3, 2015
“Thomas’s discussion was clearly above George Tekei’s intellectual pay grade. He owes the quiet justice a big, fat apology.”
Wesley J. Smith writes:
…Tekei claimed falsely that Thomas wrote that slavery was somehow “dignified.” He most certainly did not.
Rather, Thomas argued that human dignity is intrinsic and equal among all human beings, and moreover, that our inherent worth can’t be taken away by government or anyone else.
”Slavery did not strip its victims of their inherent dignity. It was evil precisely because they had inherent dignity.”
So does each and every LGBT human being.
I have no doubt that Thomas would agree because he well understands what intrinsic human dignity is all about….(read more)
- George Takei Calls Justice Thomas ‘Clown in Blackface’ (pjmedia.com)
- George Takei Calls Clarence Thomas ‘A Clown in Blackface,’ Then Justifies it by Being Even More Racist (lastresistance.com)
- A Critique Of Justice Thomas’s Obergefell Dissent (dailycaller.com)
- Obama’s reply to a trans woman proves LGBT advocacy stops at gay marriage | Meredith Talusan (theguardian.com)
- George Takei Defends Calling Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas “A Clown In Blackface” (techknowd.com)
- George Takei Calls Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas ‘Clown in Blackface,’ ‘Disgrace to America’ (Video) (thewrap.com)