Map: Over 200 ‘Sanctuary Cities’ in 32 StatesPosted: July 9, 2015 | Author: Pundit Planet | Filed under: Health and Social Issues, Politics, U.S. News | Tags: Center for Immigration Studies, Commonwealth of Independent States, Criminal record, Deportation, Identity document, San Francisco, Sanctuary city, U.S.Immigration and Customs Enforcement, United States |1 Comment
Paul Bedard writes: There are over 200 “sanctuary cities” in 32 states that give safe harbor to illegal immigrants, even violent ones with felony records like the man accused of killing a San Francisco woman last week, according to a new analysis.
The Center for Immigration Studies on Wednesday posted a map of the cities. On their website, they reported:
“More than 200 cities, counties and states across the United States are considered sanctuary cities. These state and local jurisdictions have policies, laws, executive orders, or regulations allowing them to avoid cooperating with federal immigration law enforcement authorities.
These ‘cities’ ignore federal law authorizing U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to administratively deport illegal aliens without seeking criminal warrants or convictions from federal, state, or local courts.”…(read more)
- Enforcement? What Enforcement? (nationalreview.com)
- ICE arrests 34 in Wisconsin during month-long enforcement surge (nbc15.com)
- ILLEGAL THUG: Guess How Many Times Pier 14 Murder Suspect Has Been Deported (clashdaily.com)
- Deportations Plummet Under Obama – Thousands of Criminal Illegals Released on the Street (thegatewaypundit.com)
- ICE Hires EPA Chief Of Staff As Top Legal Adviser (dailycaller.com)
- DHS Trumpets Its Own Immigration Failure (nationalreview.com)
- Sharp Drop In Deportations, Obama Immigration Chief To Testify (dailycaller.com)
- Coulter to PJM: Cut Off All Immigration, Focus on White Voters to Win (pjmedia.com)
- Suspected Killer Of USC Student Has Been In U.S. Illegally For Seven Years (dailycaller.com)
One Comment on “Map: Over 200 ‘Sanctuary Cities’ in 32 States”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
[…] Map: Over 200 ‘Sanctuary Cities’ in 32 States (punditfromanotherplanet.com) […]