Woman Attacked by Ax-Wielding ClownPosted: August 10, 2015
A woman in North Carolina told police she was attacked in her home by an ax-wielding clown.
The victim told the police in Hickory, N.C. that a person wearing a clown mask and a multicolored wig had come by her residence at 4:30 a.m. Friday morning and began to swing his ax at her.
“Any law enforcement officer who comes in contact with the suspect in question will have full ability to arrest him.”
The victim was able to take the mask off the attacker and discover that it was an acquaintance of hers, who then fled the scene. She was not injured in the incident.
More: A warrant is out for the arrest of an ax-wielding clown after an alleged attempted assault Friday.
Police responded to a Hickory residence at 4:32 a.m. Friday after receiving a report about a clown with an ax, Hickory Police Department spokeswoman Chrystal Dieter told the Hickory Daily Record.
At the residence, the victim told police a person came by wearing a clown mask and a wig. The person allegedly swung an ax and tried to cut the victim.
The victim said she was able to remove the clown’s mask and discovered it was an acquaintance of hers. The suspect then left the victim’s residence…(read more)
- Auburn Police Warn Of Scamming Contractors (boston.cbslocal.com)
- Police: Suspect unaware of active warrants ‘makes a run for it’ (foxsanantonio.com)
- Fostoria man nabbed following drug-related search warrant (reviewtimes.com)
- ‘Rainbow Crew’ ransacks San Francisco department store, police ID three suspects (kron4.com)
- Billings woman accused of biting police officer (billingsgazette.com)
- Police: Man in clown costume swings ax at Hickory woman (wxii12.com)