Report: LGBT Rainbow Hate-Flag Found In WDBJ Killer’s Virginia ApartmentPosted: August 28, 2015
Like the Confederate flag, the provocative gay pride flag, a symbol of religious oppression, has flown on government property.
John Nolte reports: The Daily Telegraph has learned that “police reportedly confiscated a gay pride flag” from the apartment of Vester Lee Flanagan Wednesday. In an apparent hate crime, Flanagan is the 41 year-old black journalist who murdered two white Virginia reporters on live television Wednesday morning before turning his gun on himself.
In a manifesto faxed to ABC News, Flanagan, an Obama-supporter, claimed that his motive involved a “race war.” Flanagan was black and gay and apparently angered by the fact that he had been a victim of racism and homophobia at the hands of “black men and white women.”
Both of Flanagan’s intended victims were straight.
Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC
- Vester Flanagan’s Flag (moonbattery.com)
- Report: LGBT Rainbow Hate-Flag Found In WDBJ Killer’s Virginia Apartment (whitenewsnow.com)
- Anti-Gay Confederate Flag Supporting Conservatives Call For Gay Flag Ban In Wake Of Virginia Shooter (thenewcivilrightsmovement.com)
- Sydney has a smoky start to Friday (dailytelegraph.com.au)
- Bitter Confederate Flag-Lovers Want To Ban Rainbow Flag Because Virginia Shooter Was Gay (IMAGES) (addictinginfo.org)
- NYT & UK’s Daily Telegraph – Collabertion? (dralfoldman.com)
- W.Va. woman accused in break-in found locked in bathroom (washingtontimes.com)