[VIDEO] Why Don’t the Left’s ‘Civility’ Rules Apply to #BlackLivesMatter Protesters?Posted: September 2, 2015
Breathtaking: Richard Fowler Repeats Cuckoo Bananas Lefty Smear that Mass Murderer Jared Loughner was a Tea Partier.
…By the standards of Democratic demagoguery after Gabby Giffords was shot, the left owns every drop of blood spilled by cop-killers since BLM got going. Remember, the argument at the time wasn’t that Jared Loughner had read or heard some particular bit of right-wing invective that had inspired him to shoot Giffords.
“Why were so many on the left so quick to tie a few comments made by alleged tea party members to the entire tea party?!”
The argument was that the sheer accumulation of lefty-bashing by the right, from talk radio to Sarah Palin’s “crosshairs” map to signs carried at tea-party rallies, had somehow created an “atmosphere” of rage that Loughner had tapped into as permission to murder a member of Congress.
“Even here, with Kelly demanding accountability from the left for its double standard on incendiary rhetoric, the lie that the tea party somehow bears responsibility for Giffords’s near-murder slides easily into the conversation.”
It’s the same argument the left uses when it tries to shift blame for JFK’s assassination from fellow traveler Lee Harvey Oswald to the anti-Kennedy Birchers in Dallas. Rage towards the left and its agenda is the true criminal offense. Pinning it to an actual crime, regardless of who committed it, to make accomplices of all conservatives is a formality.
That’s why, to answer Kelly’s question, the “atmosphere” of rage towards cops promoted by BLM can’t similarly be said to have influenced the degenerates who have been murdering officers: Rules of civility that are designed to criminalize opposition to liberalism can’t be applied to a left-wing movement, no matter how overtly violent their rhetoric (“pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon”) gets.
“It’s the same argument the left uses when it tries to shift blame for JFK’s assassination from fellow traveler Lee Harvey Oswald to the anti-Kennedy Birchers in Dallas.”
In fact, incredible as it may seem, at about two-thirds of the way in here the guy debating Katie Pavlich (and Kelly) actually repeats the lefty smear that Loughner was a tea partier. Pavlich tries to call him on it but he doesn’t miss a beat.
Even here, with Kelly demanding accountability from the left for its double standard on incendiary rhetoric, the lie that the tea party somehow bears responsibility for Giffords’s near-murder slides easily into the conversation. And you know what? I bet Fowler really believes it….(read more)
- UNREAL: Popular News Website Posts Photo of Donald Trump in GUN CROSSHAIRS (teaparty.org)
- Gabby Giffords’ Hubby Insists Gun Control Isn’t Really Gun Control (downtrend.com)
- From the scene: Correspondent Nick Harmsen speaks to WDBJ7 staff after on-air shooting (abc.net.au)
- Gabby Giffords, Mark Kelly: We’re for ‘Gun Responsibility’ Not ‘Gun Control’ (nraila.org:443)
- ‘Oswaldskovich’: Lee Harvey Oswald and the ACLU (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- Liberal Media Types Advocate Riots in #Ferguson (legalinsurrection.com)
- Anti-Conservative Eliminationist Theorist exonerates anti-Zionist Conspiracy Theorist (legalinsurrection.com)
- Salon’s Credibility on Life Support: Koo-Koo Communist Cupcake Marxist Zealot Lee Harvey Oswald Revised as a ‘Right-Winger’ (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- OUTRAGEOUS!… FOX News Contributor Lies on Air – Says TEA Party Linked to Mass Murderer (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Does the WaPost want Pam Geller to apologize for getting attacked by terrorists? Sure sounds like it… (punditfromanotherplanet.com)