Hacker Threatens To Sell Hillary Clinton’s Entire Unreleased Private Emails For $500KPosted: September 3, 2015
Just as email-gate looked to be winding down, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned a person claiming to be a computer specialist has come forward with the stunning news that 32,000 emails from Hillary Clinton‘s private email account are up for sale. The price
tag — a whopping $500,000!
Promising to give the trove of the former Secretary of State’s emails to the highest bidder, the specialist is showing subject lines as proof of what appear to be legitimate messages.
“Hillary or someone from her camp erased the outbox containing her emails, but forgot to erase the emails that were in her sent box,” an insider reveals to Radar of the Presidential contender’s latest nightmare.
Radar has learned that some of the topics discussed in the email appear to include everything from Benghazi to the Algerian hostage crisis — with subject lines such as…(read more)
Source: Radar Online
- REPORT: Hacker Threatens To Sell Hillary’s ENTIRE UNRELEASED Private Emails For $500K (teaparty.org)
- FBI starting probe of Hillary server to check for espionage (hotair.com)
- Hillary’s Emails Hacked and For Sale (theblacksphere.net)
- Report: Hacker Trying To Sell Hilary Clinton’s Unreleased Private Emails For $500K… (weaselzippers.us)
- Exposed! Libya Security Briefs, Algeria Hostage Info & More – Hacker Threatens To Sell Hillary Clinton’s ENTIRE UNRELEASED Private Emails For $500K (radaronline.com)
- Hacker Threatens To Sell Hillary Clinton’s ENTIRE UNRELEASED Private Emails. (lunaticoutpost.com)
- Hacker Selling 32,000 Hillary Emails To The Highest Bidder (downtrend.com)