[VIDEO] Americans Swore They Would ‘Never Forget 9-11.’ But College Students Asked Why It Happened Have No IdeaPosted: September 12, 2015
“Probably, Bush did something bad.”
KYLE BECKER When college students at George Mason University are asked by the Young America’s Foundation what caused 9-11, several give baffling or just plain wrong answers about the largest terrorist attack in U.S. history. This is an inexcusable failure of the U.S.’ education system and the major news media.
The 9-11 terrorist attacks fundamentally changed Americans’ way of life and its foreign policy for the last fourteen years. On that harrowing morning in 2001, two planes struck the twin towers of the World Trade Center. Two other planes were hijacked: one struck the Pentagon building, and the other was brought down by brave passengers on United Airlines Flight 93 over Pennsylvania.
The terrorist group al-Qaeda, a Sunni Muslim fundamentalist organization led from Afghanistan by the now-deceased Osama bin Laden, coordinated by later Guantanamo Bay detainee Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, carried out the 9-11 attack in ‘retribution‘ for U.S. foreign involvement in the Middle East.
The attack involved 19 hijackers; 15 of them Saudi nationals. There are a missing 28 pages in the 9-11 report yet to be released publicly. Congressmen Walter Jones (R-NC) and Stephen Lynch (D-Mass.) have currently issued a proposal to release that classified information….(read more)
- Bin Laden’s son taking over the family business (truthandaction.org)
- Pakistani Doctor Stuck in Prison After Helping US Find Bin Laden (jpupdates.com)
- Behind ISIS is the Sunni initiative for a caliphate, fueled by the Saudis (theglobaldispatch.com)
- DOD Sec. Says Gitmo Terrorists Need Indefinite Lockup as Obama Tries Closing Prison (stateofglobe.com)
- Karzai calls al-Qaida a ‘myth’, denies 9/11 was planned in Afghanistan (msn.com)
- Shocker: US Forces Only Captured 3 of the 116 Gitmo Detainees (theunhivedmind.com)
- CityDig: How the U.S. Bank Tower Was Almost Targeted on 9/11 (lamag.com)
- 9/11 anniversary: How terrorism has changed in the past 14 years? (newsnextbd.com)
- Did Obama lie about the bin Laden raid? (hotair.com)
- Obama Officials Will Not Release Osama Bin Laden’s Porn Stash Out of Respect for the Terror Mastermind (thegatewaypundit.com)