‘Fact-Checker’ Challenge: Publish Planned Parenthood Videos that Prove Fiorina ‘Lied’Posted: September 17, 2015
John Nolte writes:
“As regards Planned Parenthood, anyone who has watched this videotape, I dare Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama to watch these tapes. Watch a fully formed fetus on the table, its heart beating, its legs kicking while someone says we have to keep it alive to harvest its brain.”
— business executive Carly Fiorina
Fiorina might have trouble finding this video to show to Clinton. No video has surfaced showing the scene Fiorina describes taking place inside a Planned Parenthood facility.
But the third episode of secretly taped videos by the Center for Medical Progress includes a disturbing interview with a technician at a biotechnology company that had partnered with Planned Parenthood affiliates in California to purchase aborted fetus parts.
The Federalist’s Mollie Hemingway has done the yeoman’s work of dismantling these dishonest and dissembling attacks. Here’s the rub:
As for Fiorina’s quote, she is likely referring to the entirety of the 10 videos, including the seventh video released by the Center for Medical Progress. Watch the full video for yourself. It does, in fact, show a fully formed fetus, heart beating and legs kicking. And it shows this while Holly O’Donnell, a former organ harvester who worked for StemExpress at a Planned Parenthood affiliate, graphically discuss the harvesting of a brain from a baby whose heart was beating.
Like the rest of the lying media (CNN, Politico, Vox, PolitiFact, etc.), rather than back up their claim that Fiorina lied with the documentation of the segments of actual videos in question, the Washington Post refuse to.
The reason for this is obvious: the videos do in fact back up Carly’s claims and the media does not want the public to see any part of these videos without a MSM filter firmly in place…
- Carly Fiorina’s Passion About Planned Parenthood (nationalreview.com)
- That Gruesome Planned Parenthood Footage Fiorina Described in the GOP Debate? It Doesn’t Exist. (reason.com)
- Ninth Planned Parenthood video: organ harvester frets over destruction of livers (winteryknight.com)
- Watch The Video Planned Parenthood And Its Media Allies Deny Exists (thefederalist.com)
- Carly Fiorina Challenges Hillary and Obama to Watch Planned Parenthood Videos During CNN Debate (youngcons.com)
- Mitch McConnell: Not enough votes to defund Planned Parenthood (cbsnews.com)