Europe’s Migrant Crisis Is Simply Muslim History vs. Western FantasyPosted: September 29, 2015
Progressive Europe erased or rewrote its own history. Now they can’t recognize an invasion by people to whom history is everything.
The world as understood by Islamic nations varies wildly from the Western nations’ understanding of the world. Whereas Muslims see the world through the lens of history, the West has jettisoned or rewritten history to suit its ideologies.
This dichotomy of Muslim and Western thinking is evident everywhere. When the Islamic State declared that it will “conquer Rome” and “break its crosses,” few in the West realized that those are the verbatim words and goals of Islam’s founder and his companions as recorded in Muslim sources — words and goals that prompted over a thousand years of jihad on Europe.
Most recently, the Islamic State released a map of the areas it plans on expanding into over the next five years. Not only are Mideast and Asian regions included, but the map includes European lands: Portugal, Spain, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Greece, parts of Russia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Romania, Armenia, Georgia, Crete, and Cyprus.
The reason for this is simple. According to Islamic law, once a country has been conquered (or “opened,” as the euphemistic Arabic words it), it becomes Islamic in perpetuity.
This, incidentally, is the real reason Muslims despise Israel. The motivation is not sympathy for the Palestinians — if it was, neighboring Arab nations would’ve absorbed them long ago, just as they would be absorbing all of today’s Muslim refugees. No, Israel is hated because the descendants of “apes and pigs” — according to the Koran — dare to rule land that was once “opened” by jihad and therefore must be returned to Islam. (Read more about Islam’s “How Dare You?” phenomenon to understand the source of Islamic rage.)
All of the aforementioned European nations are seen as being currently “occupied” by Christian “infidels” and in need of “liberation.” This is why jihadi organizations refer to terrorist attacks on such countries as “defensive jihads.”One rarely hears about Islamic designs on European nations because they are large and blocked together, altogether distant from the Muslim world. Conversely, tiny Israel is in the heart of the Islamic world, hence it has received most of the jihadi attention: it was a more realistic conquest. But now that the “caliphate” has been reborn and is expanding before a paralytic West, dreams of reconquering portions of Europe — if not through jihad, then through migration — are becoming more plausible, perhaps more so than conquering Israel.
Because of their historical experiences with Islam, some central and east European nations are aware of Muslim aspirations. Hungary’s prime minister even cited his nation’s unpleasant past under Islamic rule (in the guise of the Ottoman Empire) as a reason to disallow Muslim refugees from entering. But for more “enlightened” Western nations — that is, for idealistic nations that reject or rewrite history according to their subjective fantasies — Hungary’s reasoning is unjust, inhumane, and racist.
To be sure, most of Europe has experience with Islamic depredations. As late as the 17th century, even Iceland was being invaded by Muslim slave traders. Roughly 800 years earlier, in 846, Rome was sacked and the Vatican defiled by Muslim raiders….(read more)
- First World War from 1911 to 1923: Perspective of the Ottoman Empire (alphagalileo.org)
- Agents of Empire: Who were the Bruni and Bruti families? (oup.com)
- Turkey summons Vatican envoy after Pope Francis’ speech on Armenian genocide (hotair.com)
- MARK CUNNINGHAM: What Our President Should Say About Islam. This is clearly something Obama doesn’… (pjmedia.com)
- So, Turkey invaded Syria a little bit (hotair.com)
- Chaldiran: The 16th Century Battle that Created the Modern Middle East (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- 1915-2015: Comparing a Century of Barbarity with ‘Nakba’ (pjmedia.com)
- THE CAMP OF THE SAINTS WAS JUST A NOVEL, RIGHT GUYS? RIGHT? GUYS? 35 MILLION migrants heading to … (pjmedia.com)
- Obama Breaks Promise to Victims of Armenian Genocide – But Helps Turkey Build Mosque in US (thegatewaypundit.com)
- #CharlieHebdo after-assessment: “A bleak analysis of a bleak reality” (legalinsurrection.com)