Government Employee Hired To Find Drug Houses, Arrested For Running A Drug HousePosted: September 30, 2015
And she’s making over $53,000 a year off taxpayer money
Emma Colton reports: A Milwaukee government employee whose job was to know the signs of drug houses and report them was arrested and charged this month for running a drug ring out of her own home.
“Inside the house they found a sandwich bag filled with heroin, 1.5 pounds of weed, multiple guns, ammunition, a digital scale and $3,600 in cash.”
Milwaukee’s Department of Neighborhood Services employ Regina Sims as its property management coordinator to investigate suspected houses of dealing drugs. But after a “citizen witness reported multiple instances of drug dealing going on” at Sims’s house for about a year, according to FOX6, police got a search warrant and found a treasure trove of drugs, weapons and cash.
“citizen witness reported multiple instances of drug dealing going on at that residence for roughly one year.”
The police told FOX6 that inside the house they found a sandwich bag filled with heroin, 1.5 pounds of weed, multiple guns, ammunition, a digital scale and $3,600 in cash.
“The City of Milwaukee is committed to the prevention and enforcement of illegal drug activity,” Alderman Tony Zielinski ironically wrote on Milwaukee’s DNS website before Sims’s drug bust.
The government employee was arrested and charged with keeping a drug house and party to a crime….(read more)
- SWAT called out near Vancouver elementary school (koin.com)
- City residents say police raided wrong home (wbaltv.com)
- Breaking: ANOTHER Police Officer Shot in St. Louis Area (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Denver Driver Who Ran Over 4 Cops at Mike Brown Protest Is Now Dodging Police (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Democrat Deputy L.A. City Attorney Busted for Child Porn, Multiple Charges (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- WaPo: Prisoner in Van with Freddie Gray Says Gray ‘Was Intentionally Trying to Injure Himself’ (nationalreview.com)