Euro-Chaos: Swedish Foreign Minister Claims they ‘Face Collapse’ Over Refugee InfluxPosted: November 1, 2015 | |
Margot Wallstrom has said that Sweden cannot cope with taking in refugees at its current level, without it affecting services.
It is expected that Sweden will take in around 190,000 migrants by the end of 2015. In the first nine months of the year, more than 73,000 people applied for asylum in Sweden.
And Mrs Wallstrom said in an interview: ‘I think most people feel that we cannot maintain a system where perhaps 190,000 people will arrive every year – in the long run, our system will collapse….(read more)
- Hungarian PM: Whole world should help solve migrant crisis (itv.com)
- EU Heads to Transfer 1B Euro to Syrian Refugees (israelnationalnews.com)
- EU pledges $1.1bn aid for Syria refugees (yalibnan.com)
- Commotions Erupt at Reception Site for Migrants in Croatia (voanews.com)
- US, Russia, Mideast need to help stop refugee tide-Merkel (dailymail.co.uk)
- EU pledges €1 billion to UN agencies for Syrian refugee aid – Donald Tusk (peoplestrusttoronto.wordpress.com)