A Rotting Banana RepublicPosted: September 5, 2016
Jed Babbin writes:
“…The defining characteristics of banana republics are a matter of history. First, the law is not enforced against a chosen class in a banana reps…blic, usually the allies of the autocrat in charge. Second, foreign policy is always performed in the autocrat’s interests and often in disregard of the nation’s actual interests. This describes how
America functions in the era of President Obama.
The newly-released FBI documents on the investigation of Hillary Clinton make it clear beyond argument that the fix was in and that the FBI never had any intention of recommending that she should be prosecuted for her crimes.
That is very hard to write. I have had very good friends among the agents of the FBI, men of unshakeable dedication to the fair enforcement of the law. But that is no longer the FBI’s goal, as just a few references to the documents published last week reveal.
First, you had to notice that the FBI agreed that there would be no videotape of its interview of Clinton. Not only would there not be a videotape, but no court reporter would be present to record a transcript. That itself is highly unusual, but there is far more, and far worse…(read more)
Source: The American Spectator
- FBI Recovers 30 Benghazi Emails Deleted By Hillary | Zero Hedge (c3headlines.typepad.com)
- Infographic: FBI Director Statements Damning Hillary’s Email Server :: Conservative GovernmentConservative Government (conservativegovernment.net)
- The Truth About The Hillary Clinton FBI Investigation (Video) (thedailycoin.org)
- Clinton email investigation: FBI notes reveal laptop and thumb drive are missing (theguardian.com)
- FBI Releases the Notes From Their Investigation of Hillary’s Private Email Server (ijr.com)
- More of Hillary Clinton email documents released (cbsnews.com)
- Read the Hillary Clinton Email Probe Documents Released by the FBI (blogs.wsj.com)
- World › FBI publishes notes on Clinton’s use of private email (japantoday.com)