[VIDEO] Faily McWorseThanCarter Abroad: POTUS’ Full Speech To People Of LaosPosted: September 7, 2016
U.S. President Barack Obama speaks in Laos and delivers an adress to the people of Laos. He is the first US President to visit the country.
…He also accused Americans of being isolated and ignorant because the United States is such a big country.
“The United States is and can be a great force for good in the world. But because we’re such a big country, we haven’t always had to know about other parts of the world,” he said. “If you’re in the United States, sometimes you can feel lazy and think we’re so big we don’t have to really know anything about other people.”
- Turkey Wants To Join The U.S. In Liberating The Syrian City Of Raqqa From The Islamic State (warnewsupdates.blogspot.com)
- Britain’s May seeks out new trading relations post-Brexit (mysanantonio.com)
- First time ever, Obama nominates Muslim-American as federal judge. | Lucroworld.org : Business Hub of Africa. (lucroworld.org)
- White House: Barack Obama to discuss Apple taxes at G20 summit – DZGN | Design and Technology Magazine (dzgn.co)
- Special Report – How Delaware kept America safe for corporate secrecy (channelnewsasia.com)
- Bumpy start to Obama’s China trip, beginning with the stairs (sfgate.com)
- World › Obama presses China’s Xi on South China Sea (japantoday.com)
- Philippine president apologizes for Obama insult (inform.kz)
- Pledging US help, Obama says Laos living in ‘shadow of war’ (gazettetimes.com)