[VIDEO] DIPLOMACY! Montage: 18 Times Obama Trashed America in AsiaPosted: September 9, 2016
Here are 18 separate attacks he unloaded while in China and Laos:
- There are still too many poor children in the United States
- Too many children in America are not getting enough to eat
- Despite America’s wealth, we’re not providing sufficient educational resources in poor communities
- America lacks the “political will” to help poor inner cities that have suffered discrimination.
- Americans are “lazy” in thinking we don’t need to learn about foreign nations.
- Colin Kapernack is justified protesting the National Anthem, as the NFL star is raising “real, legitimate issues” about things America needs to be talked about.
- America suffers from racism, conflicts between ethnic groups, and discrimination against immigrants.
- Criticisms of America being imperfect and having problems with racism discrimination are accurate.
- America still has “situations where women are not treated equally.”
- America “didn’t think through” our policy in Vietnam War, as dropping cluster bombs proved counterproductive to “winning hearts and minds.”
- America’s treatment of Native Americans was “tragic.”
- America “struggled to stay true” to our founding ideal that all men are created equal.
- When the environment is destroyed in America, it’s because the private sector is being “lazy.”
- The United States is still to this day learning how to develop industry without destroying the environment.
- Due to industrialization, America “used to have terrible pollution … everywhere.”
- America’s role in the Vietnam war led to mass displacement of people from their homes.
- America dropped more bombs on Laos than on Germany and Japan during World War II … more than 2 million bombs … “the bombs fell like rain.” More bombs, he said on several occasions, were dropped on Laos per capita than anywhere else in the world.
- We bombed the “simple homes” of civilians in Laos. “Villages and entire allies were obliterated.” The ancient Plain of Jars “was devastated.” Countless civilians were killed.
Source: Grabien News
- THE UGLY AMERICAN: 18 Times Obama Trashed America While Speaking In Asia (nowtheendbegins.com)
- Obama Visits Laos, Refuses to Apologize for US Dropping Two Million Tons of Bombs (anotherdayintheempire.com)
- Rep. Williams Honors Vietnam Veterans in Stephenville – Texas Insider (texasinsider.org)
- President Obama Is Giving $90 Million To Laos To Clean Up A Mess The US Made (elitedaily.com)
- Barack Obama pledges $90M to clear Laos of unexploded U.S. bombs (oddonion.com)
- Obama meets survivor of US bombs in Laos (dailystar.com.lb)
- Obama’s ‘moral’ obligation to Laos (seattletimes.com)
- 80 million unexploded bombs: Obama acknowledges scars of America, pledges money for Laos clean up (smh.com.au)