[VIDEO] Obama Talks About Himself 137 Times During Speech for HillaryPosted: September 13, 2016
Kyle Olson reports: Barack Obama was out stumping for the ailing Hillary Clinton today, but that didn’t stop him from talking about himself.
The president rallied with Clinton supporters in Philadelphia and when doing so, managed to mention himself 137 times.
At one point, after running down a list of what he considered accomplishments of his presidency, someone in the audience shouted out about lower gas prices.
“Thank you for reminding me,” he replied. “Thanks, Obama,” he said to himself.
He later took the opportunity to “vent” about the way the media is covering the campaign…(read more)
Source: The American Mirror
- Clinton to resume travel Thursday (fox8.com)
- Obama Stumps for Sick Hillary in Philly – Says Republicans Are Fanning Hate (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- President Barack Obama to Campaign for Hillary Clinton in Pennsylvania on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 (4president.org)
- And Gas Is $2 A Gallon — Thanks, Obama! (boyculture.com)
- Presidential campaign: Hillary Clinton to resume travel Thursday (fox6now.com)
- Obama to campaign for Clinton on September 13 in Pennsylvania (cnn.com)