[VIDEO] North Korea TV Show Mocks ObamaPosted: September 15, 2016
“Are you all right Mr. President?” the North Korean playing a White House aide said to the other actor whose head is wrapped with a bloody bandage, NK News reported.
“I smacked my head on the bathroom floor and broke four tiles on it,” the president answered, “as I was so shocked from the North’s hydrogen bomb detonation!”
“So Mr. President, you were testing the hardness of your skull while the North was testing its hydrogen bomb? ” the aide joked, according to NK News.
“I smacked my head on the bathroom floor and broke four tiles on it, as I was so shocked from the North’s hydrogen bomb detonation!”
The 80-minute comedy show’s title roughly translates as “The stage of optimism that Songun (military-first policy) presented — Volume 11.” The skit was televised Sept. 1, according to a South Korean government database.
- Kim Jong-un throws dance party to celebrate North Korea missile launch (independent.co.uk)
- Would a Chinese Cut-Off of North Korea Bring It Down? (asiansecurityblog.wordpress.com)
- Chronology of North Korea’s Nuclear Weapons and Missile Programs 2016 | YallaKuwait (yallakuwait.com)
- INTERNATIONAL: Latest North Korea nuclear test sparks condemnation | St. Lucia News Online (stlucianewsonline.com)
- Is North Korea truly crazy? Or is it calculating? (irishtimes.com)
- 3 charts that explain the North Korean nuclear tests (vox.com)
- North Korean TV finds its funny bone with comedy show (bbc.co.uk)