WikiLeaks Cancels Major Announcement Due to ‘Security Concerns’Posted: October 2, 2016
Assange may be deliberately stoking anticipation about the announcement.
Rick Moran writes:
…The hacking group WikiLeaks has cancelled a highly anticipated announcement set for Tuesday due to “security concerns.”
The announcement was set to be made…(read more)
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) October 3, 2016
Wikileaks has abruptly canceled a much-anticipated announcement on Tuesday, according to NBC News. The announcement had been expected to be founder Julian Assange’s long-promised document dump on Hillary Clinton. NBC’s Jesse Rodriguez reported that the Tuesday announcement — which was to come from the balcony of London’s Ecuadorian Embassy, where Assange has sought sanctuary for years – was canceled due to “security concerns”.
Wikileaks has not said when it will now make its “announcement”.
“Security concerns”? In the middle of London? Assange may be deliberately stoking anticipation about the announcement. Or, he may fear for his life..(read more)
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) August 10, 2016
Source: PJ Media
- Swedish Court Endorse Arrest Warrant for WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange | YallaKuwait (yallakuwait.com)
- Julian Assange: We Have Thousands of Cables Hillary Signed with “C” for Confidential, Yet She Told FBI She Didn’t Know What It Meant (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Julian Assange: Wikileaks May Start Releasing Hillary Clinton Email Teasers Next Week (VIDEO) (nworeport.me)
- BREAKING: Julian Assange Just Exposed The REAL Reason Bernie Sanders Dropped Out Of The Race… (americasfreedomfighters.com)
- Julian Assange: WikiLeaks founder could still be extradited as Swedish court upholds detention order (independent.co.uk)
- 100,000 Clinton Documents By Wikileaks Will Destroy Hillary! [VIDEO] (matrixbob.wordpress.com)
- Assange: Clinton Threatened Bernie Sanders (amtvmedia.com)
- Rational Review News Digest — the freedom movement’s daily newspaper (rationalreview.news-digests.com)