[VIDEO] The Dark Art of Political IntimidationPosted: October 27, 2016 | |
Intimidation, harassment, and blackmail have become the norm in American politics. Why? Because it works. Kimberley Strassel, author of The Intimidation Game, explains.
YouTube has placed this video in Restricted Mode. SIGN OUR PETITION to fight back!
- How the Left Is Silencing Free Speech | Kimberley Strassel and Stefan Molyneux (financialsurvivalnetwork.com)
- NO BIAS HERE: Social Media Big-Whig, Dustin Moskovitz, Pledges $20MIL to DEFEAT Trump (girlsjustwannahaveguns.com)
- FEC Commissioner Warns: Dems Moving Aggressively to Amend the First Amendment (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- YouTube: presidential debates were the most-watched political live streams ever (feedproxy.google.com)
- “Donald Trump, Sex Pistol/The punk-rock appeal of the GOP nominee.” (althouse.blogspot.com)
- Drip, Drip, Drip Go Clinton Revelations (themoderatevoice.com)
- Hillary Clinton Sends Thank You Letter to “Slut” Who Is Proud of Her Sexually Transmitted Disease (saboteur365.wordpress.com)