[VIDEO] Dr K: Clinton Investigation ‘Revives Everything That Had Been Buried & Banished’Posted: November 5, 2016 | |
Asked about polling numbers that show major problems for Hillary Clinton’s trustworthiness, Charles Krauthammer argued that the renewed FBI investigation contributes to that, but that it probably will not be enough to swing the election.
That’s all a reflection of the Comey recount. I mean, this is all the aftereffects of that bomb. A lot — some of it is WikiLeaks, but I don’t think Wikileaks had a dramatic affect. There’s also the Obamacare rise in the premiums really affecting people with their wallets. It was the fact that the charge is now revived. She’s under investigation. Criminal investigation. Here she is. In the ads, Trump is saying she’s under criminal investigation.
That revives everything that had been buried and banished when he gave her this sort of semi-exoneration in July. That’s what we’re seeing. Look, all you have do is to say that if nationally — if everywhere he loses a point or two or three, which he certainly has and probably more, nationwide that shifts a whole bunch of states into different categories. That accounts for what we’re seeing. I suspect the effect of that is now attenuated. This is not a growing influence on the campaign. It’s probably spent so that unless there is another revelation, another shocking WikiLeak, it could stabilize it right where it is and we end up with your scenario, which is a Clinton squeaker.
Read more at The Corner
- Hillary Clinton Calls Out FBI Director James Comey, Demands He Release Emails (hinterlandgazette.com)
- FBI to Re-Open Investigation Into Hillary Clinton’s Email Server (thewrap.com)
- Is Hillary Clinton’s Strategy To Personally Attack The FBI Director A Smart One? (warnewsupdates.blogspot.com)
- Clinton chairman turns up heat on FBI (fox8.com)
- FBI’s October email surprise complicates race for Hillary Clinton (japantimes.co.jp)
- Longtime Clinton Ally Stuns Fox News Host, Withdraws Support of Hillary on Live Television (ijr.com)
- Mexican peso getting crushed on reports the FBI is looking into new emails related to Hillary Clinton’s investigation (businessinsider.com)
- King and Grassley react to latest in Clinton email case (radioiowa.com)