[VIDEO] How White Liberals Really View Black VotersPosted: November 6, 2016 | |
He asked white liberals in Berkeley about black people. Then, he went to Harlem to ask the same questions.
Via Nancy French: This is an interesting cultural observation.
…If you’re like me, you’re already squirming a little listening to these answers. Presumably some of these people have black friends or co-workers. Would they refer to those friends or co-workers as “these type of people?” I hope not. And it gets worse when some respondents grasping for an explanation suggest black people don’t have access to the internet or cell phone data plans…(read more)
- Before Media Forgets DNC Head Got Boot from CNN, Fox News’s Megyn Kelly Has a Big Fat Question (ijr.com)
- Evangelical Pastor: Pro-Choice Clinton Worse Than Fascist Donald (crooksandliars.com)
- Megyn Kelly Will Co-Host ‘Live With Kelly’ the Day After the Election (thewrap.com)
- Chris Wallace surprised by candidates’ ‘distaste’ for each other, explains why he pressed Trump on ‘rigged’ election belief (businessinsider.com)
- EMAIL OVERLOAD Source: Tens of thousands of emails on laptop shared by Weiner, Abedin (foxnews.com)