WikiLeaks: Post’s Dana Milbank Asked DNC Anti-Trump ResearchPosted: November 7, 2016
The DNC research team worked together to come up with a list of things Milbank could use that was provided to Walker.
Peter Hasson reports: Washington Post columnist Dana Milbank appears to have asked the Democratic National Committee (DNC) to do the majority of the research for a negative column he wrote about Donald Trump in April 2016.
Milbank’s column was titled, “The Ten Plagues of Trump,” and featured a list of “outrageous things” said by Trump. One of the “plagues” listed by Milbank, for example, was “Blood” and centered around a quote from Trump about Megyn Kelly: “You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever.”
Internal DNC emails suggest Milbanks asked for — and then leaned heavily on — DNC opposition research on Trump for the article.
The day before Milbank’s article, DNC deputy communications director Eric Walker sent out an email to the DNC’s research team.
In the email — which was titled “research request: top 10 worst Trump quotes?” — Walker wrote, “Milbank doing a Passover-themed 10 plagues of Trump.”…(read more)
Source: The Daily Caller
- CNN drops Donna Brazile after revelations that she tipped off Clinton to debate questions (stltoday.com)
- Things got uncomfortably awkward after Trump jabbed Clinton at a swanky New York charity dinner (businessinsider.com)
- Megyn Kelly Will Co-Host ‘Live With Kelly’ the Day After the Election (thewrap.com)
- Kelly’s treatment of Gingrich: Back to badassery (stripes.com)
- Shocking Proof That the Election Is Rigged… (dailyreckoning.com)
- Newt Gingrich Accuses Megyn Kelly of Being ‘Fascinated With Sex’ in On-Air Meltdown (nymag.com)