[VIDEO] Rich Noyes: The New York Times Chose ‘The Conclusion First’ Then ReportedPosted: November 13, 2016
The Media Research Center’s Rich Noyes appeared on Fox News’ Fox and Friends Sunday to discuss The New York Times’ so called “apology letter” to their subscribers for their terrible reporting during the election, that didn’t really sound like an apology. “Yeah, you’ve got to admit what you’ve done wrong if you’re going to try to get it right in the future,” scolded Noyes, “And I think what The Times did wrong, was not just predicting the election wrong but tried to influence it every step of the way with hit piece after hit piece on Donald Trump.” Fox News’ Abby Huntsman noted that the Times and the rest of the media elite have reported on Trump with almost a discontent for his supporters. Noyes agreed, arguing: When they would interview Trump people, Trump supporters at these rallies it was to show them being kooky people, as opposed to trying to figure out was going, what was motivating them, what were the economic issues that had been unaddressed in the last eight years that would make them go this way.
Noyes also discussed how the liberal media’s narrative at the start of the election cycle was that Hillary Clinton was the most qualified candidate ever, and that “all of their coverage was designed to prove their prejudice about this election.” And The New York Times was not the only media outlet to report in this manner, “There’s ABC, CBS, NBC, a lot of these liberal New York based media outlets were blindsided by the election. They tried to influence it in a way to help Hillary Clinton.” — “And they’re all losers in this election,” Noyes chided.
- Analyst: Most Americans like neither Candidate (amtvmedia.com)
- NY Times Live Presidential Forecast of Trump’s Odds to Win the Presidency Has Just Gone Haywire (ijr.com)
- NYT: Trump Is Right – Democrats Do Nothing for Black Voters (grumpyelder.com)
- How a London data firm helped Trump become president (mashable.com)
- New polls show race is getting tighter (cnn.com)
- Hillary Clinton blames election loss on FBI’s James Comey in call with top donors (telegraph.co.uk)
- President Obama Mocks Donald Trump for Not Being Allowed to Tweet (time.com)