Condescending Lame Duck President Lectures President-Elect in Patronizing SpeechPosted: November 14, 2016
Barack Obama scolded Donald Trump for inaccurate’ rally speeches and warned ‘everybody is paying attention’ when he speaks. Obama also predicted Trump won’t be an ‘ideological’ president.
President Barack Obama delivered a series of patronizing backhanded compliments to President-Elect Donald Trump on Monday during a lengthy White House press conference conducted before his final trip abroad as America’s leader.
While he praised Trump for pulling off ‘one of the biggest political upsets in history,’ Obama scolded his Republican successor for believing he can deliver on his campaign promises.
‘I think that he successfully mobilized a big chunk of the country to vote for him,’ Obama told reporters.
But ‘regardless of what experience or assumptions he brought to the office, this office has a way of waking you up.’
‘And those aspects of his positions or predispositions that don’t match up with reality, he will find shaken up pretty quick. Because reality has a way of asserting itself.’...(read more)
Source: Daily Mail Online
- Barack Obama and Donald Trump Meet at White House (arlingtoncardinal.com)
- WATCH: Trump says he looks forward to Obama’s counsel following meeting at White House (wbrz.com)
- People are not OK with Oprah’s comments about Donald Trump (mashable.com)
- On last foreign tour, Obama must find a way to explain Trump (japantimes.co.jp)
- Donald Trump Stuns the World and Wins 2016 Presidential Election (ijr.com)
- Obama hails ‘excellent conversation’ with Trump at White House (vanguardngr.com)
- President Obama tells a Donald Trump horror story for Halloween on ‘Samantha Bee’ (businessinsider.com)