Network Security Company CEO Forced to Resign After ‘Joking’ About Killing TrumpPosted: November 15, 2016
Trump-Hating Cuckoo Bananas Matt Harrigan of PacketSled Loses His Mind, Makes Public Death Threats, Declares on Facebook, ‘Bring it, Secret Service’
Sean Gallagher reports: Matt Harrigan, the CEO of San Diego-based network security startup PacketSled, resigned yesterday after a flurry of comments he made on Facebook went viral over the weekend, prompting the company to place him on administrative leave and to report his comments to the Secret Service. Harrigan’s comments weren’t the usual sort of executive meltdown—they amounted to a declaration that Harrigan was going to assassinate President-elect Donald Trump.
In a Facebook thread about last week’s presidential election, Matt Harrigan wrote, “I’m going to kill the President Elect.”
“Bring it secret service,” he wrote.
While those may have been rage posts stemming from the election last week, Harrigan went on to describe how he was going to buy a sniper rifle and hunt down Trump when he moved into the White House. “Getting a sniper rifle and perching myself where it counts,” he wrote in one of a series of comments on a thread about the election. “Find a bedroom in the whitehouse [sic] that suits you motherfucker. I’ll find you.”
— vanguard ninja (@INTJutsu) November 14, 2016
The comments went viral in screenshots, being posted first on Reddit’s The_Donald subreddit. On Sunday, Harrigan apologized on his company’s blog for the comments, saying that his rant “was intended to be a joke, in the context of a larger conversation, and only privately shared as such.”
Source: Ars Technica
- 37 Hilarious Imaginary Conversations Between Joe Biden and Barack Obama (theultralinx.com)
- Barack Obama and Donald Trump Meet at White House (arlingtoncardinal.com)
- Donald Trump descends on White House for most uncomfortable icebreaker ever (mashable.com)
- Canada immigration website appears to crash as Trump lead grows (japantimes.co.jp)
- Moonbat Libs Claim Melania Trump’s Dress at WH Was ‘Funereal’ (tammybruce.com)
- Obama phones Trump (wbrz.com)