Google’s Eric Schmidt Wore ‘Staff’ Badge at Hillary ‘Victory’ PartyPosted: November 17, 2016
Hacked memo revealed Schmidt was working directly with the Clinton campaign
Google came under fire earlier this year for allegedly altering search results to paint Hillary Clinton in a more favorable light than Donald Trump. Schmidt stated at the time that Google did not pick sides in the presidential race.
“We have not taken a position on the American election and nor do I expect us to,” Schmidt said at the time.
Despite this assurance, Schmidt provided funding to a tech startup called The Groundwork, one of the Clinton campaign’s biggest vendors.
Michael Slaby, the Obama campaign’s chief integration and innovation officer, developed The Groundwork through a company he co-founded called Timshel. The Clinton campaign paid the group $600,000 throughout the election cycle.
Following WikiLeaks’ release of hacked emails from the Clinton campaign, the Washington Free Beacon discovered that Schmidt was doing more than funding a Clinton campaign vendor—he was working with the campaign on its technology strategy…(read more)
- Julian Assange Speaks About Hillary Clinton, the U.S. Election and the Litany of Charges Against Him (truthdig.com)
- Donald Trump: Before and after the U.S. elections (euronews.com)
- Clinton v Trump: 7 scathing election attack ads you need to see (telegraph.co.uk)
- Who’s Deplorable? (powerlineblog.com)
- DONALD TRUMP Takes Lead from Hillary Clinton in Latest LA Times-Daybreak Poll (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Wikileaks Email Shows Huma Abedin In Charge of Hillary’s Earpiece (thegatewaypundit.com)
- [VIDEO] Nick Gillespie: Economic Growth, Coherent Foreign Policy, Trust in Government: What WON’T Be Settled Today (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- FULL-SCALE NON-STOP GLOBAL PANIC: Freaked Democrats Lash Out at Media (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- The Chicago Tribune Lays Down a Marker (punditfromanotherplanet.com)