Paul ‘Black Helicopters’ Krugman Speculates on an FBI Virtual ‘Alliance with Putin’Posted: November 21, 2016
Bob Bryan reports: Paul Krugman, the Nobel-winning economist and New York Times columnist, suggested Thursday that an “alliance” between a faction of the FBI and Russian President Vladimir Putin swung last week’s election in favor of Donald Trump.
“So it looks more and more as if we had an election swung, in effect, by a faction of our own security sector in alliance with Putin.”
— Paul Krugman, during a psychotic break, on Twitter
Krugman said that given the small margin in swing states that decided the election, the FBI’s reactivation of its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server was just enough to change the minds of some voters.
“The economist has frequently taken to Twitter in the days after the election to bemoan the outcome and to draw concern over early policies of Trump.”
FBI Director James Comey announced the discovery of new emails “pertinent” to the case on October 28 — 11 days before the election — before clearing her again a week later.
“As evidence accumulates that Trump benefited from a lot of late deciders breaking his way, the case that it was Comey gets stronger,” Krugman wrote in a tweet.
The US intelligence community publicly accused the Russian government of being behind the hacks of emails of members of Democratic Party organizations and Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, whose electronic communications were released in droves by WikiLeaks during the final weeks of the campaign.
The head of the National Security Agency, Adm. Michael Rogers, said on Wednesday there shouldn’t be “any doubt in anybody’s mind” that there was “a conscious effort by a nation-state” to affect the outcome of the election.
“So it looks more and more as if we had an election swung, in effect, by a faction of our own security sector in alliance with Putin,” Krugman wrote in a subsequent tweet….
Source: Business Insider
- Investigate the FBI (jewishjournal.com)
- Trump ad features ‘pervert’ Anthony Weiner, uses FBI investigation to take aim at Hillary Clinton (businessinsider.com)
- Watch: Massive fire engulfs car yard in Sydney (telegraph.co.uk)
- FBI to Re-Open Investigation Into Hillary Clinton’s Email Server (thewrap.com)
- Sarah Paulson Gives Hillary Clinton Emails The Dramatic Twist Donald Trump Wanted (huffingtonpost.com)
- FBI clears Clinton, but has the damage been done? (euronews.com)
- FBI sees no ties between Trump, Putin (amtvmedia.com)
- After FBI Clears Crooked Hillary, She Gets Bad News Right Before Election (madworldnews.com)