[VIDEO] An AR-15 in Every Home: 3D Gun Printer Cody Wilson on Resistance, Trump, the Media, & MorePosted: November 23, 2016
“It doesn’t matter what the origins of the Second Amendment were,” says Cody Wilson, creator of the first 3D-printed gun and author of the new book, Come and Take It: The Gun Printer’s Guide to Thinking Free. “With the internet, we can transform this thing into right to resistance on a global scale. If it’s just a fact that the government serves guns now, this is just a point of political life.”
CORRECTION: The Ghost Gunner sells for $1,500 not $250. The deposit is $250.
[Order Cody’s book “Come and Take It: The Gun Printer’s Guide to Thinking Free” from Amazon.com]
The full transcript of this interview is available here.
Reason is the planet’s leading source of news, politics, and culture from a libertarian perspective. Go to reason.com for a point of view you won’t get from legacy media and old left-right opinion magazines.
Interview by Zach Weissmueller. Edited by Weissmueller. Camera by Alex Manning and Alexis Garcia. Music by Kai Engel.
- Ted Cruz for SCOTUS (americanthinker.com)
- Hillary Clinton is borrowing some lines from Donald Trump in a new appeal to voters (businessinsider.com)
- Time for Conservative Intellectuals to Get Comfortable With the Right to Bear Arms (dailysignal.com)
- Rutgers Professor Who Teaches Course On Beyonce Taken By NYPD For Sending Tweets About “Shooting White People” (bossip.com)
- UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES Trump’s pro-2nd Amendment platform could deal major blow to gun sales (foxnews.com)