Japan Prepares for Nuclear War with North Korea by Warning Citizens to Shelter in Event of Kim Jong-Un Bomb AttackPosted: November 25, 2016
Japanese people are bracing themselves for nuclear attack with chilling advise on what to do if Kim Jong-un presses the red button.
For the first time since North Korea began a series of nuke tests, people in Japan are being issued with terrifying instruction on how to deal with nuclear war.
A downloadable pamphlet is now available on the island nation’s civil defence website.
Called “Protecting Ourselves against Armed Attacks and Terrorism,” it outlines emergency measures in the event North Korean missiles are fired at the country.
Like the UK’s booklet it give top-tips on how to avoid being fried and radiated.
It urges people to take shelter indoors behind thick walls to avoid blast injuries but also radiation.
Underground shopping malls would be an ideal place to take cover, it advises…(read more)
- Kim Jong Un writes 9-page letter to Trump, demanding end to ‘hostile nuclear threats’ – Newly unearthed letter shows Trump grandfather fought to stay in Germany (foxnews.com)
- China Really Doesn’t Want Anyone to Call Kim Jong-Un a ‘Fatty’ (time.com)
- China censors ‘fatty’ nickname for Kim Jong Un online (japantimes.co.jp)
- Kim Jong Un, KPA seen targeting South Korean island (nknews.org)
- North Korea Lists Their Demands In Hilarious Letter To Donald Trump (madworldnews.com)
- North Korea upgrades its prison camps to add crematorium and six more guard towers (telegraph.co.uk)