Liberal Media Turns on ObamaPosted: December 16, 2016
“Journalists from outlets including the Huffington Post, MSNBC, and CNN took to Twitter to sound off their frustration with the president’s last speech of the year.”
The president, who was delivering his final 2016 news conference, implied the media’s “obsession” with Clinton’s leaked emails did more damage to the former secretary of state than the Russian cyber attacks against Democratic political networks.
“This was an obsession that dominated the news coverage,” Obama said. “So I do think it is worth us reflecting how it is that a presidential election of such importance, of such moment, with so many big issues at stake and such a contrast between the candidates came to be dominated by a bunch of these leaks.”
Obama also spent much of the press conference defending his foreign policy legacy. He spoke at length about the decaying situation in Syria, conceding that while he felt personally responsible for some of the bloodshed, he still believes he did all that he could.
Journalists from outlets including the Huffington Post, MSNBC, and CNN took to Twitter to sound off their frustration with the president’s last speech of the year….(read more)
- In defeat, Democrats still divided between Sanders and Clinton (hotair.com)
- Trump slams CNN over baseless voter fraud claim (wbrz.com)
- Tina Fey Tells Everyone the Real Reason Hillary Clinton Lost the Election (nymag.com)
- Twitter account tracks elusive Hillary Clinton ‘in the wild’ (mashable.com)
- Hillary Clinton Returns to Twitter to Follow Snoop Dogg (justjared.com)
- Mika Gets Really Sad When Joe Scarborough Reveals the Reason Hillary Lost–And It’s Not ‘Fake News’ (ijr.com)