[VIDEO] Highlights From the Anti-Trump Electoral College TantrumsPosted: December 20, 2016
You can almost taste the delicious liberal tears.
Donald Trump won the electoral college on Election Night, which means he is going to be the next president. That’s because the electoral college—not the popular vote — is the only thing that matters in our presidential elections.
The electoral college participants formally cast their votes on Monday. Some liberals had hoped enough of the electors would change their votes to deny Trump the presidency. That didn’t happen.
This plan failed miserably. In fact, more electors changed their votes to vote against Hillary Clinton than changed their votes for Trump. It wouldn’t have mattered anyway, because even if the plan had worked, the election would ultimately have been decided by the House of Representatives, who would have voted to elect Trump anyway…(read more)
Source: Heat Street
- IS DANGER COMING? Media Claiming Clinton Won (amtvmedia.com)
- Electoral College’s GOP ranks say they are voice for small states against liberal coastal giants (japantimes.co.jp)
- SNL’s ‘Hillary Clinton’ Tries to Cope with Brutal Loss with One Last-Ditch Plea to Electors (ijr.com)
- The last time a losing candidate had more popular votes than Clinton was in 1876 – here’s the bizarre story (businessinsider.com)
- The Latest: Denver protest as electors meet to vote (sfgate.com)