Sebastian Gorka to Join Trump White HousePosted: January 24, 2017
Oliver Darcy reports: Sebastian Gorka, the Breitbart national security editor and a Fox News contributor, is expected to join President Donald Trump’s White House, a source familiar with the matter told Business Insider.
The source said that the position is likely in the National Security Council. A Fox News spokesperson said the network terminated Gorka’s contributor agreement when he informed executives of his new position.
Gorka, who has written stories for Breitbart since early 2014, was a founding member of the Council for Emerging National Security Affairs and has been awarded the Joint Civilian Service Commendation, according to a bio on his website. (He recently made his website private.) The national-security analyst is the author of “Defeating Jihad,” a New York Times best-seller.
[Check out Sebastian Gorka’s book “Defeating Jihad: The Winnable War” at Amazon.com]
He was also the vice president for counterterrorism and irregular warfare at the Threat Knowledge Group, and he said in a July Breitbart story that he had written policy papers for Trump. He was paid by the campaign for policy consulting, according to Federal Election Commission filings.
Gorka’s expected move to the National Security Council further represents Breitbart’s expanding role inside the Trump White House…(read more)
Source: Business Insider
- Fox Super Bowl pregame show includes Bill O’Reilly interview with Donald Trump (mashable.com)
- Megyn Kelly explains exactly what she said to land her very first job after law school (businessinsider.com)
- Iowa elector heading to Washington for Trump’s inauguration (radioiowa.com)
- Topless Femen activist gropes Donald Trump waxwork (telegraph.co.uk)
- Conway Blasts Obama’s ‘Unbecoming’ Decision To Attack Trump’s ‘Working Folks’ Supporters [VIDEO] (dailycaller.com)
- Fox News’ Eric Bolling Talks Pajama Boys, Political Correctness (dailycaller.com)
- Guns Win Big on Election Day Across the United States (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- [VIDEO] Krauthammer: Trump’s Russia Comment ‘Set a Trap That the Clinton Campaign Fell Into’ (punditfromanotherplanet.com)