[VIDEO] Why does Iron Man Support Government Oversight in ‘Civil War’?Posted: January 27, 2017
Tony Stark‘s support of government oversight for the Avengers Team can be traced to the grieving mother, Miriam. After a speech at M.I.T., Stark met Miriam who lost her son in the Sokovia. Miriam puts a face to collateral damage the Avengers leave in their wake. She indicated that her son was planning to help the world but was killed in an Avengers mission gone wrong.
Miriam suggests that Stark has innocent blood on his hands. Following the encounter, Stark works with General Thaddeus Ross to develop and sign a bill, the Sokovia Accords. It would establish a governing body to oversee The Avengers and their operations as well as all super powered people.
Source: screenrant.com wochit.com
- CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR Is A Lesson For America Under A Trump Presidency (birthmoviesdeath.com)
- Would You Pay $365,000 For Life-Sized Iron Man Suit? (extravaganzi.com)
- Captain America Civil War Was Too Bleak Says Mark Millar Who Created The Comic Storyline (business2community.com)
- Tony Stark becomes the Messiah in Marvel’s ‘Civil War II’ – here’s what it all means (businessinsider.com)
- 15 Times Iron Man Beat Other Superheroes (screenrant.com)
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Concept Art Reveals Black Panther’s Wakanda (slashfilm.com)
- There’s a second trailer for the new ‘Spider-Man’ movie that basically confirms it partially takes place during ‘Captain America: Civil War’ (businessinsider.com)
- Every Mysterious Question in Westworld (uncrate.com)