OH YES HE DID: Trump Sets 5-Year and Lifetime Lobbying Ban for OfficialsPosted: January 28, 2017 | |
Trump used his executive authority Saturday to put in place the bans — fulfilling part of his campaign pledge to “drain the swamp” in Washington.
Trump has said that those who want to work for him should focus on the job they’ll be doing for the American people, and not on future income earned by peddling their influence after serving in government.
Administration officials describe the bans as historic in scope. But it’s not immediately clear how they’d be enforced.
Source: AP – WCBD News 2
- Trump expected to act soon on voter fraud (wbrz.com)
- What President Trump Has Done So Far (time.com)
- Topless Femen activist gropes Donald Trump waxwork (telegraph.co.uk)
- Trump taps Bush official as top homeland security adviser (amtvmedia.com)
- QUIZ: Is Donald Trump Your President? (ijr.com)
- Demonstrators Band Together in Downtown L.A. to Speak Out Against President Trump’s Anti-Immigration Executive Orders (ktla.com)
- A Watchdog Group Is Planning To Sue Donald Trump Over Foreign Payments (newsy.com)