Teacher, 28, ‘Gang Raped By 9 Iraqi Immigrants In Vienna Attack’Posted: February 23, 2017
A court in Austria has heard that nine Iraqi immigrants gang raped a teacher during New Year’s Eve celebrations in Vienna.
The defendants in the case are aged 22 to 45 and are all related to each other. At the time of the alleged attack, which is said to have taken place on January 1, 2016, five of the men had refugee status while the asylum applications of the other four were pending.
After the alleged incident, one of the men led the woman – who is German – to a bathroom in the apartment and with his phone took a photo featuring both of them. She was later taken to a tram stop in central Vienna and subsequently hospitalized.
One defendant has pleaded guilty to rape. The others deny assaulting the woman. The court was told they feel “no guilt” despite the existence of DNA evidence. One claimed the woman had been “offered” to them by relatives while another said she was willing.
At about 3am the woman and her friend were drinking in a bar called Cactus when the victim disappeared. A witness in the bar reportedly said some men she had been talking with had “taken her away”.
The victim, who is said to have been drunk, then apparently found herself naked on a bed and being assaulted by the men. She shouted at them in German: “No, I don’t want this” and then in English: “Listen to me, just a little bit.”
Her alleged attackers spoke only in Arabic. She was assaulted in the dark so she … (read more)
Source: Heat Street
- Austrian police arrest ‘Hitler’s double’ – moustache, uniform and all – after being seen outside Hitler’s home (news.nationalpost.com)
- Vienna cafe bills patrons to charge cellphones over drinks (sfgate.com)
- Trump picks Sound of Music fan as Austria ambassador (slippedisc.com)
- Austrian police are investigating an unprecedented number of sexual assaults carried out on New Year’s Eve (businessinsider.com)
- German Catholic Church: ‘We Need A Reduction In The Number Of Refugees’ (dailycaller.com)
- PC Europe Now Blaming Women for Provoking Muslim Rapists (pjmedia.com)
- Austria’s nationalist candidate appears to lose election (hotair.com)
- Monarchy Challenge: ‘Name That Crown’ | pundit from another planet (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- Anti-Muslim Group Pegida to Hold Cologne Rally After Mass Sexual Assault (punditfromanotherplanet.com)
- OH YES HE DID: Austrian Bakery Owner Makes Cake Depicting 9/11 Terror Attacks (punditfromanotherplanet.com)