CRACKDOWN: FBI Arrests Man for Alleged Seizure-Inducing Tweet to Triggered Journalist Kurt EichenwaldPosted: March 17, 2017
The FBI arrested a man accused of sending Dallas reporter Kurt Eichenwald a tweet that Eichenwald claims triggered an epileptic seizure.
The name of the suspect has not yet been released, but FBI spokeswoman Lauren Hagee confirmed that an arrest in the case was made Friday morning.
Eichenwald tweeted that the man who “assaulted” him faces federal charges and is also expected to be indicted by the Dallas district attorney on different charges in the next few days.
Source: Dallas News
- A McDonald’s Tweet Called Donald Trump ‘a Disgusting Excuse of a President’ (time.com)
- ‘Compromised’ McDonald’s Twitter account deletes Donald Trump ‘tiny hands’ tweet (telegraph.co.uk)
- TRUMP HITS FBI: ‘Totally unable to stop the national security “leakers”‘ (businessinsider.com)
- Record 3 million tweets sent on Trump’s speech to Congress (wbrz.com)
- 9 Brands That Should Delete Their Account After That Tweet (huffingtonpost.com)
- Trump smashes Twitter record (foxnews.com)
- ‘Compromised’ McDonald’s Twitter account disses Trump (rappler.com)
- ‘Obama never left the White House!’: Stephen King mocks Donald Trump wiretap claims (telegraph.co.uk)
- Mike Pence Says ‘No One Is Above the Law’ In 2016 Tweet about Hillary Clinton’s Email Investigation (business2community.com)